Complimentary ConsultationWe happily offer a complimentary first time hearing screening and consultation. The appointment can also include a listening demonstration of our state-of-the-art hearing aids in a variety of simulated listening situations. Please feel free to make an appointment!
If you find yourself:
- shouting in conversations
- turning the TV or radio louder than is comfortable for other people in the room
- asking people to repeat what they say
- having difficulty hearing in noisy or group settings
- straining to hear soft speech
- having difficulty hearing on the phone
you may have a hearing impairment, and you are not alone.
Hearing loss affects one out of every ten people. The first step in treating a hearing loss is to realize that one exists. If you or your family member or friend shows one or more of the above symptoms of a hearing loss, please schedule an appointment for a hearing evaluation with an audiologist.