Concepts in Hearing is excited to announce that it is one of the first to offer Halo 2™, a Made for iPhone® hearing aid, engineered to be compatible with iPhone, iPad® and iPod touch®. The Halo 2 hearing aid gives the more than 26 million Americans with untreated hearing loss a new, discreet option that seamlessly connects with some of the most popular electronic devices available. Halo 2 combines Starkey’s superior hearing aid technology with iOS to deliver a revolutionary new hearing solution that makes every aspect of life better – from conversations to phone calls to listening to music. Halo 2 connects with the TruLink™ Hearing Control app, which is available as a free download in the App StoreSM. Together, Halo 2 and TruLink, when paired with an iOS device, deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever and are designed to:
- Stream calls, FaceTime®, music and more from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids through a Bluetooth® connection.
- Allow you to use your iPhone to control your hearing aids’ volume and settings.
- Personalize sound settings to any environment and geotag that specific memory.
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity.
- Help you hear comfortably in noise.
In addition to seamless integration with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Halo 2 hearing aids are also stand-alone hearing aids packed with Starkey’s best-in-class performance features including feedback cancellation, adaptive noise management and directionality.
For more information about Halo 2 and TruLink, visit TruLinkHearing.com.